3:10 P.M. June 24th
We have finally arrive in Bangkok, Thailand! Notice the time difference! Mountain Standard Time is 2:10 A.M. I almost just called my family through SKYPE at home, then realized this very thing.
We arrived late last night, and awoke to a full day of orientation, delicious Thai food, a team scavenger hunt to get to know the area, and a celebration.
A few prayer requests:
- Team unity: We’re doing really great in this area, but we could always use prayer for this for the duration of outreach.
- Adjustment to the food, smells, people, culture, & heat: Again, doing fine so far, but it’s also just day 1 really.
- Being resourceful & wise with team expenses. We have a much lower budget this outreach than our last.
- Ted & I leading: please pray for us as we know that God wants to really teach us how to work together better and how the enemy would love to see us torn apart as leaders.
- God to work through each person on the team (all 13!) and for everyone to go deeper with Christ, and walk in Him daily.
The celebration part of our day is this: today is our first year anniversary! I still can’t believe it’s been a year. Whoa. I’m so blessed to be married to such a great man and I’m excited for many more years to come!