Our Doctor is asking us to come tomorrow to see if things are progressing and to talk about what is next if nothing is happening.
Please, please pray that our baby decides to come on his/her own! Ted and I never really expected to be talking about induction and it’s just hard that the baby has pushed itself back out of where he/she needs to be.
Since our baby is measuring “8lbs” which they said at least expect 7 1/2 lbs, I would like to have him/her soon so the baby doesn’t get any bigger. They aren’t worried right now about my height and frame being able to deliver naturally, but if the baby gets any bigger, than maybe.
Please pray for us to make the right decision! We are really seeking God in this and we are hoping for the baby to naturally on his/her own, to come today, tonight or before tomorrow’s 10:20 appointment.